We will treat all your personal information:
• As confidential and will only disclose the same in the circumstances set out below; and,
• In accordance with Data Protection legislation from time to time in force in England and Wales.
When you book on this Website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing and delivery address, credit card or other payment information. We confirm that this information will be held by us in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s office and collected lawfully in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998. We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
• In conjunction with the Maccabi GB Community Fun Run;
• Processing your orders;
• To administer this Website;
• Future Maccabi GB events if the 'opt out' option on the registration form has not been selected.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.